Don’t Drink the Water!
That’s right – Don’t drink water that has been left in your car (in the hot sun).
The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leach into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and said the exact same thing. This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia.
So, please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a hot car. Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can.